- Magnetic resistance system provides silent, friction-free workout
- Electronic tension control for 15 - 160 watts
- Small linkage and breakage-free joints
- Advanced computer with customizable programs and easy-to-read display with backlight
- Choose from 1 manual, 12 preset, 4 user, 4 heart rate control, watt control, recovery, and body fat programs
- Monitor time, speed, distances, RPM, calories burned, heart rate, watts, and more
- Elliptical exercise provides lower- and upper-body exercise with efficient cardio
- Low-impact workout builds strength and endurance while minimizing stress on joints
- Weight capacity: 275 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: 60L x 29.53W x 64.17H inches
- Manufacturer's warranty included - see Product Guarantee area for complete details
About CAP Barbell
CAP Barbell is a leading distributor and provider of fitness equipment. Launched in 1982 with a small inventory of free weights and benches, CAP Barbell has grown over the past 20+ years to include more than 600 products in 10 categories. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, CAP Barbell is dedicated to providing quality fitness equipment at competitive prices, by constructively designing, accurately testing, and manufacturing its products to perfection.