Tree stands to mountain tops, bolt guns to ARs, the Viper HS-T is ideal for a wide range of shooting applications. Blending many of the best features from Vortex's incredibly popular Viper PST and Viper HS riflescopes, the Viper HS-T (Hunting Shooting Tactical) riflescope is built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tube to deliver increased windage and elevation travel and optimal adjustment. An advanced optical system highlighted with a 4x zoom range provides magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Incredibly precise, repeatable and durable target-style windage and elevation turrets built specifically for dialing, along with its hashmark-based reticle, top off this highly versatile riflescope’s long-range performance features.
- XD Lens Elements Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- 30 mm Tube Provides greater strength and wider adjustment lattitude.
- One-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance as well as strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Construction from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum delivers increased strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the tube for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Filled with argon gas to inhibit internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Lenses are locked in place, fore and aft, with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and withstand recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Hard-coat anodization is durable; the low-glare matte helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- CRS Zero Stop Customizable Rotational Stop (CRS) prevents dialing more than one rotation below your zero so you don't lose the zero when dialing large amounts of elevation corrections.
- Tall Uncapped Turrets Make range calculation and shooting adjustments fast and accurate with subtension marks that match the reticle .
- MAG-View Combines a fiber optics magnification indicator with raised rear-facing magnification references for clear viewing in low light conditions. Patent 7,937,879
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Side Focus Uses an adjustment mechanism on the left side of the riflescope to fine-tune focus for the purpose of reducing parallax shooting error.