Create a special place for your furry friend with the Ware Premium A-Frame Doghouse with Heater. This dog house features a rugged fir wood construction with a log house, A-frame design. Its raised floor offers protection from damp terrain while a removable roof is shingled for excellent weather protection. This house also features an included heater for keeping cozy during the cooler months.
- Small: 28W x 30D x 30H in. Door: 9.5W x 13.5H in. Internal: 23W x 22.5D x 23H in.
- Medium: 30.75W x 34.75D x 32H in. Door: 12.5W x 16H in. Internal: 27.5W x 24.5D x 25.5H in.
- Large: 33W x 40D x 35.5H in. Door: 13W x 16.5H in. Internal: 34W x 26D x 27H in.
- X-Large: 38W x 44D x 41H in. Door:15W x 21H in. Internal: 35.5W x 29.5D x 34H in.
About the heater:
- Thermostatically controlled heater for dog house
- Heats a well-insulated house up to 32 cubic feet
- Heat shields protect your pet from getting burned
- Deluxe heater features spring-protected cord that's safe for your pet
- Long-lasting, 150-watt heating element
- Mounts easily on any pet house wall
- Safe, rounded design with no sharp edges
- Dimensions: 10W x 4.5D x 10.5H inches
The Akoma Hound Heater Deluxe Dog House Furnace with cord protector helps keep pets warm and cozy. It features a long-life heating element and a housing made from 16-gauge, powder-coated steel. The Hound Heater comes equipped with a heavy-duty, chew-proof, three-prong cord that is eight feet long, grounded, and features a protective spring that covers the entire cord.
About Akoma Dog Products
Since Akoma designed their first Hound Heater in 1988, the company has continued to grow and develop safe and reliable products for dogs. Always improving their designs, Akoma exercises an active commitment to providing dog owners with products that install easily and keep their pets safe. Akoma is located in Big Lake, Minn.