From a scorching yellow end to a hotter red end, the WS Bath Collections Epoca Egg Polvere 72 Inch Pedestal Acrylic Freestanding Tub looks like a flash of fire, burning through your bathroom with style and beauty that defies the gallons of water it holds. A lacy white edge design is reminiscent of delicate ashes or foam spilling over the sides. Inside, the comfortable cupped tub offers a shiny white retreat from the day's hot seat. Items required for the tub to function include a wall- or floor-mounted faucet, drain, and water supply line (not included). This freestanding tub comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty. We recommend that a professional plumber or contractor install your new tub and that you measure your space prior to purchasing to ensure a proper fit.
Tips to Take Before Taking it Easy in Your Clawfoot or Freestanding Tub
We know you're excited to transform your bathroom from dull to indulgent with the addition of a clawfoot tub or a freestanding tub, but please consider this important information before taking on your tub.
- We recommend having a professional plumber install your tub.
- Make sure your floor can support the weight of the tub, whether it's empty or full.
- Measure the doorway you'll take the tub through to get inside your house, and measure your stairwell and your bathroom doorway, too, to make sure the tub will fit. Remember that some tub feet are not removable.
- Get prepared with the right parts. You'll need some essentials to enjoy a proper clawfoot or freestanding tub experience. Keep in mind that parts such as the faucet, drain, supply lines, hand-held shower head, shower curtain, and shut-off valves are sold separately
- While you can use universal parts for some tubs, you'll find that others require parts that are the same brand as the tub. All of your necessary tub parts are available for purchase here at ClawfootTubs.com.
- Have your plumber ensure that your tub is level. To prevent the tub from moving and to protect your floor, try placing coasters underneath the tub feet.
- After the tub is installed, see that your plumber turns the water on and makes sure everything works and drains properly.
Now, don't forget the bubbles!