Simple and strong, the WS Bath Collections Nina White 66 Inch Modern Acrylic Freestanding Tub displays straight sides and a slight rolled edge for a no-nonsense take on the traditional slipper tub. You have the high side to support your head and the low side where you can lean back and rest your arms along the sides. This tub also has a less feminine, less historical shape - perfect for modern decor. The best of both worlds. Items required for the tub to function include a wall- or floor-mounted faucet, drain, and water supply line (not included). This freestanding tub comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty. We recommend that a professional plumber or contractor install your new tub and that you measure your space prior to purchasing to ensure a proper fit.
Tips to Take Before Taking it Easy in Your Clawfoot or Freestanding Tub
We know you're excited to transform your bathroom from dull to indulgent with the addition of a clawfoot tub or a freestanding tub, but please consider this important information before taking on your tub.
- We recommend having a professional plumber install your tub.
- Make sure your floor can support the weight of the tub, whether it's empty or full.
- Measure the doorway you'll take the tub through to get inside your house, and measure your stairwell and your bathroom doorway, too, to make sure the tub will fit. Remember that some tub feet are not removable.
- Get prepared with the right parts. You'll need some essentials to enjoy a proper clawfoot or freestanding tub experience. Keep in mind that parts such as the faucet, drain, supply lines, hand-held shower head, shower curtain, and shut-off valves are sold separately
- While you can use universal parts for some tubs, you'll find that others require parts that are the same brand as the tub. All of your necessary tub parts are available for purchase here at ClawfootTubs.com.
- Have your plumber ensure that your tub is level. To prevent the tub from moving and to protect your floor, try placing coasters underneath the tub feet.
- After the tub is installed, see that your plumber turns the water on and makes sure everything works and drains properly.
Now, don't forget the bubbles!