Introducing brand new 3rd generation ZEN ED3 series binoculars, ZEN ED3 is refined based on the feedbacks from thousands of customers to enhance the user experience of ultimate binoculars. If you are demanding nothing but the best optics for under $1.5K to pursue your passion, our ED3 is the perfect fit for you. Features extra wide 63 degree AFOV, high performance ED glass, dual zone tripod adapter socket, and 2nd generation dielectric prisam coating.
- Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic abberation free image
- New: Second Generation VividBriteTM Ultra High Reflectivity (UHR) Dielectic Prism Coating for maximal brightness
- New: SpeedDial2TM focus wheel offers responsive focus rate
- New: Dual-ZoneTM tripod adapter sockets to offer balanced support for tripod users
- New: Enhanced eyecup design for eye glasses wearers
- Fully broadband multi-coated optics allows 99.7% light transmission at each glass/air interface
- CrystalViewTM water/oil repellent coating
- Phase-correction with BAK-4 roof prisms
- Large 43mm objective lenses for crisp, bright imaging.
- Magnesium Alloy body for long lasting durability and light weight
- Open Frame Design to minimize the weight
- Heavy-duty, 100% waterproof /f ogproof construction: Argon charged
- Metal alloy enforced multi-stage Twist-up rubber eyecups
- Diopter adjustment to fine tuning focus
- Extra large center focus knob for smooth and precise focus
- Ergonomic shape for stress free use
- Rubber armor absorbs shock
- Lifetime Warranty
You might want to know that every ZEN ED3 binocular has gone through rigorous waterproof testing before leaving our factory floor by following the most demanding JIS 7 (Japanese Industrial Standard Level 7). What does that mean? We immerse every binocular into a 5 feet deep water tank for 3min. Only the one that passes the test can be released. So, let it rain!