Here, there, and everywhere. From the backyard to the beach, every outdoor space is the perfect place for POLYWOOD®. Take a look at our top picks for outdoor seating ideas with the benefits of POLYWOOD®:
If you’re new to POLYWOOD®, the fan-favorite brand might have you picturing a classic Adirondack chair, and you’re definitely not wrong. But in addition to Adirondack chairs, POLYWOOD® makes porch swings, patio sets, and more – all from the same eco-friendly and durable HDPE lumber.
So broaden your POLYWOOD® horizons! We’ve made a list of our favorite outdoor pieces and where to use them, all backed by the real-life benefits of POLYWOOD® lumber.
1. An Adirondack chair at the beach.
What is POLYWOOD® furniture? POLYWOOD® is made from nearly 100 percent recycled plastic, so it won’t splinter or crack like regular wood. Its smooth surface is ideal for bare beach skin and won’t snag swimwear.
Plus, deep seats offer ideal comfort for sitting back to watch the sun set or lounging comfortably all day.
2. A picnic table in the backyard.
If you’re wondering how to clean POLYWOOD®, rest assured it’s easy (like, really easy) to clean. Sticky messes from your favorite cookout foods can be wiped away with soap and warm water.
Since POLYWOOD® lumber isn’t painted, you don’t have to worry about it chipping over time either.
4. A chaise lounge by the pool.
POLYWOOD® lumber is resistant to corrosion, so it holds up well to pool substances like chlorine – no need to apply special stains or sealants. Plus, it’s material is low maintenance, so you can spend more time basking in the sun.
5. A rocking chair on the front porch.
Even after long hours of direct sunlight, POLYWOOD®’s color-stay technology keeps furniture from fading. UV-inhibitors and stabilizers run through the material, so your furniture keeps its same bold color as the day you bought it.
6. A bench in the garden.
POLYWOOD® won’t rot, so it’s safe to leave uncovered, rain or shine. Its sturdy base can also sit on uneven surfaces – no concrete slab required.
Ready to try POLYWOOD® in your outdoor space? With so many benefits and long-lasting durability, POLYWOOD® furniture is a great investment that your family will enjoy for years to come.
Discover More Outdoor Seating Ideas:
- Fresh ideas! Check out this year’s top Outdoor Furniture Ideas & Trends.
- Design seating areas with purpose. Read our Outdoor Conversation Set Buying Guide.
- These 8 Outdoor Shade Ideas for the Backyard will help you stay cool in the sun.
- Entertain and serve in style with 12 Outdoor Dining Set Ideas for Your Deck & Patio.
- Research a variety of outdoor materials. Read The Best Outdoor Furniture Materials Based on Where You Live.